Attorneys Anna Paciorek and Lindsey Sweet represent clients nationwide in their practice of immigration and nationality law:
- Removal Defense at the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR), Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and Federal Courts
- Immigration Assessments on the consequences of certain criminal activity;
- Family-Based Immigrant Visa Petitions;
- Employment-Based Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visa Petitions;
- Self-Petitions for certain victims of domestic violence and unaccompanied juveniles;
- Non-immigrant visas, including visas for victims of crime, and human trafficking;
- Consular Processing generally; and
- Affirmative and Defensive Asylum, Withholding of Removal, and protection under the Convention Against Torture.
This post is also available in Español.